Custom Neoprene Gaskets Manufacturer
As specialists in the production of custom neoprene gaskets, and other rubber, foam and sponge gaskets and seals, A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. boasts over 50 years of experience working in the cellular rubber products industry. Our Hamilton, Ontario based manufacturing facility possesses an extraordinary ability to meet all of our highly valued clients requirements in a cost-effective and timely manner for their one-of-a-kind commercial or industrial applications. We stock a full inventory of custom gaskets and seals in a variety of profiles, shapes and sizes, including:
- Polyurethane foam gaskets
- Rubber gaskets
- SBR (red rubber) gaskets
- Cloth-inserted rubber gaskets
- Custom neoprene gaskets
- Rubber washers
- Closed cell sponge gaskets
- Compressed non-asbestos gaskets
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) gaskets
- Flange gaskets
- Foam gaskets
- Silicone gaskets
- Nitrile (buna-n) gaskets
- Silicone sponge gaskets
- Adhesive backed gaskets and seals
Since 1996 we have continued to expand our capabilities in an effort to improve our products and services for a global economy. Our competitive prices and aim to provide the very best custom neoprene gaskets, and other rubber, sponge and foam gaskets and seals, has secured our reputation as the topmost custom gasket and seal fabricator and supplier in the industry. With the use of our custom gasket and seal products, our clients are able to realize the most effective solutions for their sophisticated projects. A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. surpasses the custom neoprene gasket manufacturing industries standard for efficiency and quality due to our ability to produce custom gaskets and seals for a vast array of special applications.
A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. produces custom gaskets, seals and other die-cut, non-metallic parts and products from a wide selection of materials:
- ECH (epichlorohydren).
- Silicone rubber & foam.
- Vinyl nitrile closed cell sponge.
- SBR (styrene butadiene rubber) food grade closed cell sponge.
- Cross-linked polyethylene.
- Polyester & polyether open cell foams.
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) foam.
- Microcellular urethane.
- Sound absorbing foam.
- Solid rubber ie. neoprene, EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber), SBR (styrene butadiene rubber).
- Neoprene/EPT (ethylene-propylene-terpolymer)/SBR (styrene butadiene rubber) blended closed cell sponge.
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) closed cell sponge.
- And more!
Our fabrication company serves clients from all over Canada and North Eastern US. Some of the provinces and states we provide services are Ontario, Michigan, New York, Alberta, British Columbia, Ohio, Maine, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Indiana, etc... Some of the cities we have clients in are Hamilton, Toronto, Detroit, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Chicago, Cleveland, Montreal, etc...
If there’s a material you require for your custom gaskets or seals that is not listed above, we will gladly source it for you. As a successful custom neoprene gaskets, and custom gaskets and seals manufacturer, A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. has solid relationships with various materials suppliers in our region of Southern Ontario. If you’re uncertain of which material you require for your specific commercial or industrial application, then our experts can assist you in choosing the most appropriate custom gasket or seal material for your unique needs, such as adhesion, insulation, vibration dampening, sound absorption, air or water sealing, cushioning, or a variety of other applications.
As proficient suppliers of die-cut, non-metallic parts, A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. recognizes the advantage that our value-added services provides to our customers:
- Annual blanket orders.
- Tooling design and production (steel rule dies).
- Production part approval process (PPAP).
- Short or long run production.
- Rush, scheduled or one-time production runs of custom neoprene gaskets, other types of custom seals, gaskets, rubber components or other non-metallic parts for commercial or industrial use.
- In-house manufacturing quality control; from raw material inspection to finished product, we employ quality control systems that ensure adherence to all specifications and requirements for the manufacturing of custom neoprene gaskets and other styles of custom seals and gaskets.
- Adhesive applications such as adhesive backed sponge gaskets, adhesive backed foam gaskets, adhesive backed custom neoprene gaskets, and more.
- Assistance with sampling materials and prototyping for rubber, sound absorbing foam, neoprene/EPT (ethylene-propylene-terpolymer)/SBR (styrene butadiene rubber) blended closed cell sponge, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) foam, EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) closed cell sponge, SBR (styrene butadiene rubber) food grade closed cell sponge, vinyl nitrile closed cell sponge, and more.
- Assistance with material selection, such as neoprene for custom neoprene gaskets.
- Quality sample analysis; if you’re unable to provide us with a technical drawing or blueprint, we will provide you an estimate on producing your products based on the required quantities and a sample you provide us.
At A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltds. Hamilton based manufacturing facility, we also offer the following in-house machine services for the fabrication of non-metallic parts used in insulating, sealing, and numerous other industrial or commercial applications:
- Gasket lamination
- Roll slitting
- Kiss die cutting
- Horizontal splitting
- Sheeting & slitting
- Die cutting
- Weather stripping
- Custom gaskets & seals
A custom neoprene gasket suppliers ability to easily adapt so as to expedite quality orders is important. As a producer of custom rubber, foam and sponge gaskets and seals, A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. has a wealth of knowledge in everything from prototype conceptualization and design, to large-scale production. We can accommodate rush orders to meet urgent commercial or industrial project deadlines of any size or type. Please browse our website; we’re certain that you will find useful information that will help you with your rubber, foam or sponge gasket and seal, or custom neoprene gasket needs. And don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for a complimentary project estimate, or with any questions you may have.